In this relationship we are equal partners, engaged in your process of self-discovery. My role is not that of therapist, counselor or consultant. I am a trained coach who will listen, support, and encourage you while you reflect on your goals, resources, and options. We will work together to seek ways for you to make meaningful changes in your life.
Your complete understanding of the dynamics of our relationship and my awareness of who you are as an individual are the cornerstones of that partnership. Please complete the Coaching Agreement and the Client Questionnaire and return them to me prior to our first session. By return of the Coaching Agreement, you acknowledge acceptance of the terms outlined therein.
We each have an active role in our relationship.
My primary role is to listen and support you as we work together to uncover your resources. I will ask questions and listen carefully to your responses. While doing so, I will come to know and understand you. I will share my thoughts and insights with you and invite your feedback.
You will guide me toward a greater understanding of who you are while I help you discover your deeper self. By completing and emailing to me your answers to the questions in the Pre-Session Questionnaire prior to each session, you can ensure that I come prepared to meet you where you are at that time. Your presentation of a specific agenda, along with your ability to come to the session centered and ready to engage, will ensure that we enjoy the best use of our time together.
At the end of each session, we will identify specific action you can take to move forward in your growth between sessions. This may include writing, researching, communication or some other activity, the results of which we will discuss our next session.
Between sessions, feel free to communicate with me by email. I will respond to that email briefly and note it as possible discussion material for our next session.
Remember, we are working together to empower you to set goals, recognize resources and achieve results!
All fees agreed upon must be paid in full before coaching begins. The fees may be tax deductible as a business expense. Please check with your CPA.
My fees are:
- Exploratory Session (One Hour) $85
- One Month Agreement (Four Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $275
- Three Month Agreement (Twelve Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $800
- Six Month Agreement (Twenty-Four Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $1,600
- After the coaching has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be re-scheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.
- All unused sessions expire 12 months after the initial payment.
- Unused coaching sessions are transferable to another person, provided that person is ready and willing to step into the coaching process.
– Please call me at (315) 673-1769 for our scheduled sessions.
– If you call in and get my voice mail, please call back after one full minute as I might be finishing up a call with another client.
– Please do not leave a message and wait for me to call you back. I might not receive your message between clients.
– If you are more than 15 minutes late for a call, I will assume the session is canceled. In the case of an emergency, I will do what I can to be flexible. If you are late for the call, the session will still end at the designated time.
If you need to reschedule a session, please give me at least a 24-hour notice, and we will reschedule it. If you have an emergency, we will try to work it out. If you must cancel less than 24 hours before our scheduled time, I may not be able to reschedule, but I will if I have the flexibility in my schedule.
If, at any time, I say something that is upsetting to you, or does not feel right, please bring it up. I will do what I can to make it right. My commitment to you is to do what I can to help make this coaching partnership rewarding, safe and productive!
I’m looking forward to working with you!
____________________________ ♦ ____________________________
I understand that Julie A. Higgins is not a licensed therapist and that I am responsible for all my decisions, actions and feelings.
I agree to pay my coaching fees on time, prior to the commencement of the session(s) in accordance with the following terms (please check one):
_____ Exploratory Session (One Hour) $85
_____ One Month Agreement (Four Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $275
_____ Three Month Agreement (Twelve Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $800
_____ Six Month Agreement (Twenty-Four Sessions per month, up to 45 minutes each, with email access between sessions) $1,600
I will schedule sessions online, at butterflyeffectcoaching.net during the following (Eastern Standard) times:
- Monday 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
– I will call (315) 673-1769 for our scheduled sessions.
– If I call in and get voice mail, I will call back after one full minute.
– I will not leave a message and wait for you to call me back.
– If I am late for the call, the session will still end at the designated time. If I am more than 15 minutes late for a call, I understand the session is canceled.
I have read the coaching terms and agreement. I understand my role and my coach’s role in our co-creative professional coaching relationship. I will ask questions and clarify anything I don’t understand. I am committed to doing everything I need to do to get 100% from my coaching relationship.
By return of this form via electronic mail, I acknowledge acceptance of the terms outlined herein.
____________________________ ♦ ____________________________
The following information will help us develop a rich relationship. Please fill out the personal information to the degree that you feel comfortable sharing the details. Your information will be held in confidence.
Date of Birth
Children Names & Ages (if applicable)
Relationship Status/Partners Name (if applicable)
What are your strongest beliefs about yourself and the world?
What bits of wisdom/life lessons would you like to share with the world?
When in your life have you felt most creative?
When in your life have you been most committed to something/someone?
What are the greatest accomplishments of your life so far?
About what have you taken the strongest stand?
What does prosperity mean to you and when/how have you experienced it?
What energizes you?
What is the most important lesson you have learned to date? What bit of wisdom would you share with the world?
How might you find yourself challenged in this coaching process?