If you think you might be ready for one of the following coaching programs to create momentum in your life and career, please use the following link to submit an application and inquire about any available openings or be placed on the waiting list Apply Here
A program designed to help pre and post retiree clients with the “emotional aspects” of retirement life planning.
Studies show that retirement increases a person’s risk of developing depression by 40%.
One major reason is that many people do not take the time to fully plan out how they will spend their time in retirement and stay connected to their purpose in life. Now you can with this step by step program.
Finding Better Balance
Designed to help busy professionals, small business owners and entrepreneurs bring more BALANCE and organization to their life and work.
Learn How To:
- Improve time management skills and feel more productive
- Create a plan to make self-care and health a priority
- Find your “Personal Balance Formula” to maintain lasting balance
- Decide if you are in the right profession
- Grow your business with healthy balance in mind
- Know when and how to set boundaries
- Let go of work when you are out of the office
Career Clarity Breakthrough
For professionals that want to BREAKTHROUGH career confusion and find work they love waking up to everyday.
The average person spends a minimum of 40 hours per week at work, which equates to approximately 90,000 hours spent at work in a lifetime! Are YOU doing what you love?
ANSWER KEY CAREER QUESTIONS THAT KEEP YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT:
What are my options? What else can I do with my skills? Do I need to seek more training or schooling?
Transferable skills – what are mine and how can I use them to further my career?
- Find a career that offers you the flexibility, fulfillment and balance you want
- Discover different career opportunities you may not be aware of
- Address compensation needs and what works for your lifestyle.
- Save wasted time and energy on job boards feeling lost
- Wake up feeling energized and excited about your work