Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy
How to live your life on purpose, and create a legacy that will make the world a better place for generations to come.
Take this quick quiz to discover if you are living a purposeful, intentional life:
- Do you understand the meaning/purpose of your life?
- Are you currently living and working on your life purpose?
- Do you have a personal mission statement?
- Can you name the top 5 values in your personal values system?
- Do you have a long-term vision of what you want/don’t want your future life to look like?
- Can you define what holistic success means to you?
- Do you have a priority list for living your life?
- Do you know what you want your legacy to be?
- Are your values, beliefs, attitudes and actions in your daily life consistently aligned with your life purpose, vision and legacy?
If you answered “no” to any of the questions above, participation in this teleclass series will change your life, and how you will live it, and love it, and savor every moment of it.
Listen to the interview and learn what this program can do for you!
What’s in this course for you?
Your authentic, integral self will create a roadmap for your future – a happy, fulfilling, balanced future life you will love. You will be a role model for others to follow for generations.
The Professional Benefits to Coaches who take this course:
- People interested in coaching will uncover their authentic selves;
- New Coaches will more easily find a niche that fits their life purpose and passion;
- Grads and Established Coaches can help their clients go through these exercises, thereby helping hundreds of others to discover and live intentional, purposeful lives
You will get the things you want to do, be, and have –
- Plot your future relationships with your spouse, family, friends, and colleagues;
- Plot your financial future;
- Integrate your dreams into your future;
- Live your mindful life with joy, intention and success, in abundance.
The tools and skills you will have developed by the end of the course:
- A personal Vision Statement, focused on living your Life Purpose;
- A system of personal Core Beliefs and Values;
- A personal Code of Ethics;
- A personal Mission Statement;
- Policies and Goals for living a best, values-based, purposeful life;
- An idea of the legacy you would like to leave;
- Written goals and action steps for achieving personal work-play balance, and for creating your dream legacy
More From Nan Einarson:
“There is an old saying that goes ‘sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me’.
Comedian George Carlin held the opinion that words alone were impotent, that it is the intention behind the words that gives them life.
Personally, I believe that certain words hold their own power, and regardless of intention, have the ability to inflict harm.
What do you think?
How much thought do you give to the words you use when you frame your Powerful Questions?
Check this out: The Advanced Marketing Institute, which has developed a free software program called the “Headline Analyzer”. It calculates the Emotional Marketing Value (EMV) of a headline or seminar/workshop title (or maybe try entering your business or domain name) and is a really helpful tool. http://www.aminstitute.com/headline/