Our coaching and consulting practice focuses on leadership development and building effective teams. Colin Clark is the principle of J. Colin Clark & Associates. Colin works with Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, and small to mid-size businesses. He is also sought out by other providers for his “train the trainer” workshops. His clients have included: the World Bank, BAE Systems, Yale School of Management, Harvard JFK School of Government, and the US Air Force. In addition, Colin is past president of the New Hampshire Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. He holds an MBA with a focus on organizational development from the University of Southern Maine. Prior to his involvement in coaching and training, Colin worked in real estate and small business development. In his leisure time, Colin enjoys leading outdoor trips and teaching martial arts.
While Colin personally manages each client relationship, we are fortunate to have a highly skilled international network of trainers and facilitators with whom we collaborate to serve our clients.
- Individual executive coaching
- Design & delivery of leadership development programs
- Programs to accelerate team development and improve performance
- Skill based workshops; communication, conflict management, etc.
- Train the trainer experiential workshops
- Meeting facilitation
- Assessment instruments: 360 feedback, DiSC, MBTI, and others to help individuals and teams understand themselves & their organizations in order to reach their goals